365`s booking rules for SkillsCamps/Tours:
- After you sign up for tour alternative camp, you will receive an invoice as confirmation of your registration. When that sign up fee are paid, you are guaranteed a spot at the chosen event.
- Invoice is issued on ordered camp/tour directly in connection with your registration. Your spot is reserved when the invoice is paid. (Reservation of camp or tours also applies when paying the registration invoice)
- When registering for the selected camp/tour, an invoice for registration fee of 20% will be received by email. If the event is less than 60 days from the start date, an invoice will be received for the total amount for the selected event.
- If registration for the camp/tour has been paid for and the participant does not attend the camp/tour according to the specified date, the notifier is still fully responsible for payment for the camp/tour cost.
- Toronto/Boston/Florida 2021 Payment Date: Upon registration for those tours, an invoice for the registration fee of 5 000 sek will be received. No later than 1st Mars 2021, 50% of the total cost of the tour must be have been paid and the final payment for tours must be paid no later than 1st May 2021.
Cancellation Policy for Skills Camps:
- Cancellation after start of activity is not possible.
- If you have a medical certificate and cancellation more than 7 days before the start of the camp, you will be refunded 100% of the payment made minus SEK 400 in administrative fee.
- If you have a medical certificate and cancellation less than 7 days before the start of the camp, a refund of 100% of the payment made minus SEK 800 in administrative fee.
- Without possession of a medical certificate and cancellation more than 14 days before the start of the camp is refunded by 75% of the full camp cost.
- Without possession of a medical certificate and cancellation less than 14 days before the start of the camp, 50% of the full camp cost will be refunded.
- After approval from 365 Hockey Development, the spot can be transferred to another player (does not apply to all camps).
- In case of absence, after camp start, no refund will be made.
Cancellation policy for hockey tours:
- If canceled more than 90 days before departure without a medical certificate, 20% of the cancellation fee will be paid.
- If canceled more than 90 days before departure with a medical certificate, 15% of the cancellation fee will be paid.
- If canceled between 60 and 89 days before departure without a doctor’s certificate, 30% of the tour price will be paid, however, the lowest registration fee.
- If canceled between 60 and 89 days before departure with a medical certificate, 20% of the cancellation fee will be paid.
- If canceled 59 days or less, no refund will be made.
“The Customer understands that 365 Hockey Development & Tours AB (hereinafter referred to as 365) receives payment on behalf of the Customer, and that 365 uses this payment to pay for the services that 365 has purchased on behalf of the Customer. In the event of canceled events, canceled accommodation and similar circumstances, the Customer is entitled to a refund to the extent that 365 can receive cash back from it`s suppliers. 365 undertakes to do its utmost to get the money back. In addition to this, the Customer is not entitled to a refund or damages in the event of canceled events, canceled accommodation or similar circumstances beyond 365`s control. ”